Enter legal issue and location
Miami Personal Injury Law Firm
The Law Offices of Andrew W. Horn, P.A. was established in 1974, and has specialized in civil litigation (trial practice) since its formation and International Sports Law since1994 and its World Counsel for the World Boxing Organization. The Firm consists of sole practitioner, Andrew W. Horn, and a staff of three (3).
About Law Offices of Andrew W. Horn P.A.
- Personal Injury
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who in the World
- Who's Who in America
- Who's Who of Emerging Leaders in America
- Who's Who in the South and Southwest
- Andrew W. Horn Esq. (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Grand Bay Plaza2665 S. Bayshore DriveSuite 800 Miami, FL 33133
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.