Paul J. Puricelli - St. Louis, MO
7733 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500St. Louis, MO 63105
St. Louis Business and Commercial Litigation Lawyer
OverviewMr. Puricelli is a 1985 graduate of Washington University, where he graduated Order of the Coif. Mr. Puricelli's primary practice areas are business and commercial litigation. He has tried many jury and bench trials to conclusion, and has argued appeals in state and federal courts in Missouri and Illinois, as well as other jurisdictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.