Saint Louis Appellate Practice Lawyer
Adrian Sulser specializes in appellate and significant research efforts for the firm. With more than thirty years of experience in appellate practice, he has briefed and argued cases before all Missouri Courts of Appeal, the Missouri Supreme Court and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. His experience also includes handling coverage matters and substantive motions.
Adrian authored Chapter 10 "Settlement on Appeal" of Settling Cases (Mo. Bar CLE 2014).
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.