Jefferson City Business Lawyer
Paul Boudreau has a business and administrative law practice involving regulated industries including utilities. He advises clients in the area of environmental permitting and enforcement. He also has experience in income, sales and use tax litigation as well as ad valorem tax matters. He is a co-author of the chapter on the Missouri Public Service Commission in the Missouri Bar's Administrative Law deskbook .
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.