Enter legal issue and location
Noblesville Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced in multiple areas of civil and criminal litigation. Extensive experience in all areas of family law, including contested custody matters, large asset value divorce matters, adoptions, and guardianships. Also experienced in felony and misdemeanor criminal matters.
About Robert C. Becker
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Worker’s Compensation
- Family Law
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements
- Adoptions and Guardianships
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Defense
- Operating While Intoxicated
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Specialized Driving Privileges
- Indiana, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Hamilton County Bar Association (Member)
- Hamilton County Bar Association, 2002 - 2003 (Treasurer)
- Hamilton County Bar Association, 2004 - 2005 (Vice-President)
- Hamilton County Bar Association, 2006 - 2007 (President)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
Classes and Seminars
- Attorneys Fees: Getting Paid for Your Legal Services, National Business Institute
- Paralegal Classes, Ivy Tech
Pro Bono Activities
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1989
- Indiana University, 1986
Major: Public Administration
Accepts Credit Cards
1312 Maple Avenue Noblesville, IN 46060
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.