Enter legal issue and location
Westfield Bankruptcy Lawyer
About Darin D. Pinto
- New Jersey
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Classes and Seminars
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, Research Assistant, 1989 - 1990
- Pinto & Prestifilippo, Westfield, New Jersey, Attorney, 1995 - 1999
- Robinson, St. John & Wayne, Newark, New Jersey, Attorney, 1992 - 1995
- Honorable Stephen A. Stripp, Law Clerk, 1991 - 1992
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, May, 1991
Honors: Top 25 percent
- L'Universita di Parma, Parma, Italy Summer 1989
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, May, 1988
Honors: Top 25 percent
Honors: Presiding Officer, Central Judicial Board
Honors: Member, Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Note, The Right to Jury Trial under New Jersey's Law Against Discrimination, Shaner v. Horizon Bancorp., 116 N.J. 433 (1989), 20 Seton Hall L. Rev. 935 (1990).
376 South Avenue E Westfield, NJ 07090
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Other Sources of Feedback About Darin D. Pinto
Included on the 2023 New Jersey list
- 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2019 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2017 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2016 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2015 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- Named to Super Lawyers, 2015-2023
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the 'Super Lawyers Selection Process' for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.