Enter legal issue and location
Sarasota General Liability Defense Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
2030 Bee Ridge Road Sarasota, FL 34239
- (941) 955-2510
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman & Waters, LLC 4320 West Kennedy Boulevard Tampa, FL 33609 (813) 222-8880
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman & Waters, LLC 12500 Brantley Commons Court Suite 1 Fort Myers, FL 33907 (239) 226-1660
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman & Waters, LLC 2056 Vista Parkway Suite 250 West Palm Beach, FL 33411 (561) 420-8599
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman & Waters, LLC 5216 Southwest 91st Drive Gainesville, FL 32608 (352) 375-6192
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman & Waters, LLC 2875 NorthEast 191st Street Suite 802 Aventura, FL 33180 (305) 466-4401
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman & Waters, LLC 177 Salem Court Tallahassee, FL 32301 (850) 222-6406
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman & Waters, LLC 1888 Old Norcross Road Suite 200 Lawrenceville, GA 30044 (678) 822-9660
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman, Waters & Traverso 4811 Atlantic Boulevard Jacksonville, FL 32207 (904) 306-9955
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman & Waters, LLC 1900 Summit Tower Boulevard Suite 440 Orlando, FL 32810 (407) 660-0333
Eraclides, Gelman, Hall, Indek, Goodman, Waters & Traverso 700 South Palafox Street Suite 135 Pensacola, FL 32502 (850) 434-7522
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.