Enter legal issue and location
- Adam Todd Bernstein (Senior Patent Counsel)
- Todd S. Brecher (Senior Vice President & Associate Senior Vice President & Associate)
- Gregory Buscarino (Attorney)
- Karen Au Claro (Senior Vice President Law - Local Media and Ad Sales)
- David G. Ellen (Executive Vice President and General Counsel)
- Jamie D. Fruchtman (Vice President, Law - Cable & Communications, Telecommunications and Information Technology)
- Merryl L. Gordon (Vice President - Law, Benefits)
- Michael Patrick Gorman (Senior Counsel - Cable & Communications)
- Michael Jay Greenberg (Senior Counsel - News & Advertising Sales)
- Amy Sue Groveman (Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel - Cable & Communications)
- Jessica Mann Gutteridge (Senior Counsel, Cable & Communications)
- Clifford Scott Harris (Vice President - Law, Programming)
- Jamal Husain Haughton (Senior Vice President - Associate General Counsel)
- Jennifer Valerie Koester (Vice President - Law, Cable & Communications, Product Management & Subpoena Compliance)
- Rochelle Marie Noel (Senior Counsel - Employment Law)
- Hank J. Ratner (Vice Chairman)
- Wayne A. Rustin (Regional Director HR Business Partner)
- Victoria D. Salhus (Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel and Secretary)
- Lee Susan Schumer (Vice President - Employment Law)
- Jonathan D. Schwartz (Executive VP & General Counsel)
- Alexander Herman Shapiro (Attorney)
- James Phillip Verscaj (Vice President, Law - Real Estate)
1111 Stewart Avenue Bethpage, NY 11714
- (516) 803-2575
Cablevision Systems Corporation - Newsday (Main Office) 235 Pinelawn Road Melville, NY 11747 (800) 639-7329
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.