Enter legal issue and location
San Francisco Institutional Investor Services Law Firm
- Susan K. Alexander (Of Counsel)
- Aelish Marie Baig (Partner)
- Kenneth J. Black (Associate)
- Jason C. Davis (Partner)
- Hadiya K. Deshmukh (Associate)
- John H. George (Partner)
- Dennis J. Herman (Of Counsel)
- Andrew S. Love (Partner)
- Lauren E. Paglini (Associate)
- Daniel J. Pfefferbaum (Partner)
- Willow E. Radcliffe (Partner)
- Christopher P. Seefer (Of Counsel)
- Shawn A. Williams (Partner)
- John K. Grant (Of Counsel)
- Matthew S. Melamed (Partner)
- Armen Zohrabian (Associate)
- Bruce Gamble (Special Counsel)
- David J. Hoffa (Of Counsel)
- Patton L. Johnson (Associate)
- Nancy M. Juda (Of Counsel)
- Roxana Pierce (Of Counsel)
- Caroline M. Robert (Associate)
Post Montgomery CenterOne Montgomery StreetSuite 1800 San Francisco, CA 94104
- (415) 288-4534
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP (Main Office) 655 West Broadway Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 231-1058
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 905 16th Street NorthWest Suite 303 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 822-6762
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 120 East Palmetto Park Road Suite 500 Boca Raton, FL 33432 (561) 750-3000
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 3424 Peachtree Road NorthEast Suite 1650 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 504-6500
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 200 South Wacker Drive 31st Floor Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 674-4674
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 58 South Service Road Suite 200 Melville, NY 11747 (631) 367-7100
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 420 Lexington Avenue Suite 1832 New York, NY 10170 (212) 432-5100
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 261 Old York Road Suite 507A Jenkintown, PA 19046 (215) 988-9546
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 414 Union Street Suite 900 Nashville, TN 37219 (615) 244-2203
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.