Enter legal issue and location
- Francis P. Bigley (Attorney)
- Richard Walter Bork (Corporate Counsel Patent)
- Jill Marie Fallows (Corporate Counsel)
- Reza Green (Chief Patent Counsel)
- Matthew John Hill (Attorney)
- William Thomas Knott (Senior Attorney)
- Christine Ann Morse (Senior Attorney)
- Wesley A. Nicolas (Attorney)
- Curtis Gale Oltmans (Assistant Vice President, Deputy General Counsel)
- Rosemarie R. Wilk-Orescan (Senior IP Counsel)
100 College Road West Princeton, NJ 08540
Novo Nordisk A/S (Main Office) Novo Alle 2880 Bagsvaerd , Denmark +45 4444 8888
Novo Nordisk A/S - Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Main Office) 100 College Road West Princeton, NJ 08540 (609) 987-5800
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.