Enter legal issue and location
- Irvin M Allen
- Bernard J Apperson
- Rachel Celia Ballow
- Daniel Locke Bell II (Assistant United States Attorney)
- Robert E Bradenham
- Robert C Chesnut
- Robert K Coulter
- Marcus J Davis
- Robert C Erickson
- Vincent L Gambale
- James P Gillis (Assistant United States Attorney)
- Larry L Gregg
- Fernando Groene
- W Neil Hammerstrom Jr.
- Rosanne Cannon Haney (Staff Attorney)
- John I Hanly Jr.
- Thomas M Hollenhorst
- Peter Sangjin Hyun (Assistant U.S. Attorney)
- John J Klein
- Ledora Knight
- Gordon D Kromberg
- Stephen P Learned
- Lawrence J Leiser
- John T Martin
- Leslie B McClendon
- Thomas H McQuillan
- Kenneth E Melson
- Brian D. Miller (Assistant United States Attorney)
- Paula Pugh Newett
- Quincy L Ollison
- William G Otis
- Michael E Rich
- Nash W Schott
- Gerald J Smagala
- Margaret A Smith
- Debra S Straus
- Dennis Edward Szybala
- Jeri K Thiede-Somers
- James L Trump
- Robert W Wiechering
- Justin W Williams
- Christine F Wright
- James S. Yoon (Special Assistant U.S. Attorney)
Justin W. Williams United States Attorney's Building 2100 Jamieson Ave. Alexandria, VA 22314
The United State's Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Virginia 101 W Main Street Suite 8000 Norfolk, VA 23510 - 1671 (757) 441-6331
U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Virginia Main Street Center 600 East Main Street Suite 1800 Richmond, VA 23219 - 2441 (804) 819-5400
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.