Enter legal issue and location
Wesley Chapel Accidents & Injuries Law Firm
OverviewAt Craig Olsen, P.A., our founding attorney has over 25 years of federal and state court experience. We are proud to provide clients with dedicated legal representation and counsel in even the most complex personal injury cases. In every case, direct communication, professionalism, and compassion are our priorities. We offer a range of services and will take every necessary step to maximize your recovery in your personal injury case.
About Craig J. Olsen, P.A., Attorney at Law
- Accidents & Injuries
- Family Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Animal Bites -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Trucking Accidents
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
28957 State Road 54 Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.