Enter legal issue and location
Boston Civil Litigation Lawyer
About Robert E. Kiely Esq.
Current Employment Position(s)
- Civil Litigation
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Massachusetts, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1990
- Massachusetts Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Maritime Law Association (Member)
- Morrison, Mahoney & Miller, Associate, 1990 - 1993
- Pettingell & Regan, Partner, 1993 - 1997
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 1990
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Winner, Suffolk Law School Mock Trial Competition, 1989
Honors: Recipient, Harold B. Goodwin, Jr., Scholarship for Best Trial Advocacy
Law Journal: Suffolk Transnational Law Journal, Articles Editor, 1989 - 1990
- Fairfield University, Fairfield, Connecticut, 1987
88 Black Falcon AvenueSuite 330 Boston, MA 02210- 2480
- (617) 723-0977
Other Sources of Feedback About Robert E. Kiely
Included on the 2023 Massachusetts list
- 2022 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.