Enter legal issue and location
Pawtucket Estate Planning Law Firm
About Andrew M. Cagen, Attorney at Law
- Estate Planning
- Andrew M. Cagen (Sole Practitioner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
750 East Ave. Pawtucket, RI 02860
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
Andrew Cagen worked very hard to get my tenants evicted from my unit. I would recommend him to anyone who is having tenant troubles.
Recommends this Law Firm
Andrew always returns his calls. He is very respectful and answers any questions responsibly. Highly recommend this man.
I hired Andrew for an eviction. He told me the best and worst case scenario.I paid him. We went to court and he did absolutely nothing for me. He was very timid when speaking to the other lawyer. I didn’t even get close close to the worst case. Do not hire Andrew. He will take your money. When you call him he’ll act like he doesn’t remember and hang up.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.