Enter legal issue and location
Austin Agriculture Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Ali Abazari (Partner)
- Wilson B. Albright (Associate)
- Sarah Alfadda (Associate)
- Stacy Allen (Partner)
- Jim Alsup (Partner)
- W. Brad Anderson (Partner)
- Lara N. Assaf (Associate)
- Adam Aston (Senior Counsel)
- Susan Dillon Ayers (Partner)
- Collin M. Baker (Partner)
- Treeman Baker (Associate)
- Michael J. Baldwin (Partner)
- John B. Beckworth (Of Counsel)
- Bonny Beiter-Preda (Research Attorney)
- Craig R. Bennett (Senior Counsel)
- Christopher B. Bradford (Senior Counsel)
- Marilyn M. Brown (Partner)
- Jonathan A. Bryant (Associate)
- Aron R. Burnett (Partner)
- Amanda L. Bush (Of Counsel)
- Chuck Campbell (Partner)
- Scott D. Cheskiewicz (Partner)
- Bart J. Cicuto (Associate)
- Tori Coates (Associate)
- C. Wade Cooper (Partner)
- Drew Darby (Of Counsel)
- Tyler P. Davey (Partner)
- Raman N. Dewan (Partner)
- William B. Dillard (Partner)
- Leonard H. Dougal (Partner)
- James Matthew Dow (Partner)
- Lenora DuBose (Partner)
- Alicia R. Duleba (Partner)
- Tyson Ehlinger (Associate)
- Michael A. Flatter (Associate)
- Noah M. Galton (Partner)
- Alyca Riley Garrison (Associate)
- Kate Goodrich (Governmental Affairs Consultant)
- Abigail L. Griffith (Associate)
- Meghan E. Griffiths (Partner)
- Peter C. Hansen (Senior Counsel)
- Breck Harrison (Partner)
- Andee L. Hartig (Partner)
- Sam K. Hildebrand (Partner)
- Callie Horne (Associate)
- Spence M. Howden (Associate)
- Allyn E. Hurley (Associate)
- Kathleen Cullen Hutchins (Associate)
- Monte F. James (Of Counsel)
- Brandon C. Janes (Partner)
- Aldean E. Kainz (Partner)
- Temple Keller (Senior Counsel)
- Rony Kishinevsky (Associate)
- Bradley S. Knippa (Partner)
- Joseph P. Lally (Partner)
- Jonathan E. Lass (Partner)
- Pamela Madere (Partner)
- Steven R. Martens (Partner)
- Dudley D. McCalla (Of Counsel)
- Cale McDowell (Partner)
- Taylor McDowell (Associate)
- Alisha Mehta (Associate)
- Michael F. Meskill (Partner)
- Danica L. Milios (Senior Counsel)
- Philip Dale Mockford (Partner)
- Steven D. Moore (Partner)
- Christopher R. Mugica (Partner)
- Michael J. Nasi (Partner)
- Robert B. Neblett (Partner)
- James M. Nias (Partner)
- Emilio B. Nicolas (Partner)
- William Austin Nilson (Associate)
- Kati Orso (Partner)
- Jorge A. Padilla (Partner)
- Jean R. Phillips (Associate)
- James L. Pledger (Partner)
- Brian K. Prewitt (Partner)
- Kirk D. Rasmussen (Partner)
- Brett A. Reamer (Associate)
- Benjamin R. Rhem (Partner)
- Samuel R. Richards (Associate)
- Michael C. Roberts (Associate)
- Erik S. Romberg (Senior Counsel)
- Joshua A. Romero (Partner)
- Denise Rose (Partner)
- Cassie Ross (Partner)
- Argyrios C. Saccopoulos (Senior Counsel)
- Cade Satterfield (Associate)
- Jack E. Skaggs (Partner)
- Michelle Moore Smith (Partner)
- David Anthony Snyder (Partner)
- Timothy C. Taylor (Partner)
- Carlos R. Treviño (Partner)
- Erin N. Tuggle (Partner)
- Scott W. Weatherford (Partner)
- Gerald Scott Webberman (Partner)
- Jennifer F. Wertz (Partner)
- Kate L. Young (Staff Attorney)
- David J.b. Zolno (Associate)
- Stephen Boske (Senior Counsel)
- Kathleen D. Cullen (Associate)
- Patrick R. Dresslar (Associate)
- Larissa A. Garcia (Associate)
- John R. Hays Jr. (Partner)
- Kevin C. McDonell (Associate)
- Ryan M. Rieger (Associate)
- Alyca Riley (Associate)
- John W.v. Schwartzenburg (Partner)
- Meredith Silliman (Associate)
- Edward C. Small (Partner)
- Carlos R. Trevino (Senior Counsel)
- Marilyn Montano Brown (Partner)
- Adela Cristina Coman (Staff Attorney)
- Kimberly A. Gdula (Partner)
- Nash M. Horne (Associate)
- Sean D. Jordan (Partner)
- Gregg Owens (Partner)
- William Powers Jr. (Of Counsel)
- Wes Strickland (Partner)
- Megan Davis Sturm (Associate)
- Mark L. Walters (Senior Counsel)
100 Congress AvenueSuite 1100 Austin, TX 78701
Jackson Walker LLP (Main Office) 2323 Ross Avenue Suite 600 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 953-6000
Jackson Walker LLP 777 Main Street Suite 2100 Fort Worth, TX 76102 (817) 334-7200
Jackson Walker LLP 1401 McKinney Street Suite 1900 Houston, TX 77010 (713) 752-4200
Jackson Walker LLP 136 West Twohig Avenue Suite B San Angelo, TX 76903 (325) 481-2550
Jackson Walker LLP 112 East Pecan Street Suite 2400 San Antonio, TX 78205 (210) 978-7700
Jackson Walker LLP 6002 Summerfield Suite B Texarkana, TX 75503 (903) 255-3250
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.