Enter legal issue and location
Washington Antitrust Law Firm
- Luke Bierman (Of Counsel)
- Mary J. Bortscheller (Partner)
- Molly J. Bowen (Associate)
- Jamie Bowers (Associate)
- John Bracken (Staff Attorney)
- Robert A. Braun (Partner)
- Benjamin D. Brown (Partner)
- S. Douglas Bunch (Partner)
- Stacy N. Cammarano (Associate)
- Leonardo Chingcuanco (Associate)
- Robert W. Cobbs (Associate)
- Arthur E. Coia (Of Counsel)
- Brian Corman (Associate)
- Alison Deich (Associate)
- Suzanne M. Dugan (Special Counsel)
- Andrew N. Friedman (Partner)
- Agnieszka Fryszman (Partner)
- Zachary R. Glubiak (Associate)
- Lucia Goin (Fellow)
- Leslie Greening (Staff Attorney)
- Alicia Gutierrez (Discovery Counsel)
- D. Michael Hancock (Of Counsel)
- Joshua Handelsman (Associate)
- Karen L. Handorf (Partner)
- Anita F. Hill (Of Counsel)
- Julia Horwitz (Associate)
- Nicholas J. Jacques (Associate)
- Brent W. Johnson (Partner)
- Brian E. Johnson (Associate)
- Louis R. Katz (Associate)
- Peter Ketcham-Colwill (Associate)
- Megan K. Kistler (Associate)
- Richard A. Koffman (Partner)
- Kalpana Kotagal (Partner)
- Emmy L. Levens (Partner)
- Joshua E. Lurie (Staff Attorney)
- Daniel McCuaig (Partner)
- Caitlin M. McGowan (Director of Public Client Case Development)
- Douglas J. McNamara (Partner)
- Kalpish K. Mehta (Staff Attorney)
- Andrew Mendrala (Associate)
- Jan E. Messerschmidt (Associate)
- Betsy A. Miller (Partner)
- Blake R. Miller (Staff Attorney)
- Victoria S. Nugent (Partner)
- Kit A. Pierson (Partner)
- Karina G. Puttieva (Associate)
- Megan Reif (Fellow)
- Julie G. Reiser (Partner)
- Aniko R. Schwarcz (Director of Civil Rights and Employment Case Development)
- Julie S. Selesnick (Of Counsel)
- Joseph M. Sellers (Partner)
- Maya Sequeira (Associate)
- Daniel H. Silverman (Partner)
- Daniel A. Small (Partner)
- Daniel S. Sommers (Partner)
- Harini Srinivasan (Associate)
- Paul Stephan (Associate)
- Daniel R. Sutter (Associate)
- Susan G. Taylor (Of Counsel)
- Steven J. Toll (Partner)
- Christine E. Webber (Partner)
- Jessica Weiner (Associate)
- Ryan Wheeler (Fellow)
- Kamilah R. Williams (Staff Attorney)
- Michelle C. Yau (Partner)
- Laura Alexander (Partner)
- Roberto Anguizola (Of Counsel)
- Eric S. Berelovich (Associate)
- Shaylyn Cochran (Associate)
- Allen Dreschel (Associate)
- Sarah Holz (Associate)
- Sabira F. Khan (Associate)
- Elizabeth A. Aniskevich (Associate)
- Srinivas Ayyagari (Staff Attorney)
- Stephen J. Buckingham (Of Counsel)
- Courtney Elgart
- Elizabeth C. Guarnieri (Director of Investor Services)
- Sally M. Handmaker (Associate)
- Anna Jagelewski (Associate)
- Eric A. Kafka (Associate)
- Gary K. Li (Discovery Counsel)
- Miriam R. Nemeth (Associate)
- Times Wang (Associate)
- David A. Young (Partner)
1100 New York Avenue NorthWestFifth Floor Washington, DC 20005
- (202) 408-4699
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC 5290 Denver Tech Center Parkway Suite 150 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 (720) 630-2092
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC 11780 U.S. Highway One Suite N500 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408 (561) 515-1400
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC 190 South LaSalle Street Suite 1705 Chicago, IL 60603 (312) 357-0370
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC 407 North Person Street Raleigh, NC 27612 (919) 890-0560
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC 88 Pine Street 14th Floor New York, NY 10005 (212) 838-7797
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC Three Logan Square 1717 Arch Street Suite 3610 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (267) 479-5700
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.