Enter legal issue and location
Hackensack Probate and Estate Administration Law Firm
In addition to being an experienced attorney, I have an MBA in accounting, which plays an important role in my ability to provide real-world solutions in b ...
In addition to being an experienced attorney, I have an MBA in accounting, which plays an important role in my ability to provide real-world solutions in b ...Since 1980, I have been helping businesses and individuals in Hackensack and throughout New Jersey address business law, tax law and estate law matters, as well as a wide range of other legal issues. I am a partner at Cullen and Dykman LLP, a large and renowned law firm that has been serving New Jersey, New York and the East Coast since 1850.
In addition to being an experienced attorney, I have an MBA in accounting, which plays an important role in my ability to provide real-world solutions in business law, tax law and estate law matters. I have experience working with numbers and access to additional resources as needed. Sometimes it is not just about what you know, but who you know. I have a network of experts who I can bring in to help strengthen a case.
About Paul N. Ambrose, Jr.
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Franchise Law
- Internal Revenue Service Controversies (Civil & Criminal)
- Real Estate
- Shareholder/Partnership Disputes
- Commercial Transactions
- Litigation & Appeals
Offers Free Initial Consultation
433 Hackensack Avenue Hackensack, NJ 07601- 6319
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Cullen and Dykman LLP 229 Nassau Street Princeton, NJ 08542 201-957-1095
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.