Enter legal issue and location
Sacramento Bankruptcy, Workouts & Business Reorganization Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Nicole Baarts (Partner)
- Michelle L. Christian (Counsel)
- Phillip J. Ebsworth (Associate)
- Lindsay S. Fitch (Partner)
- Mark P. Grajski (Partner)
- Morgan T. Jones (Partner)
- Sophia S. Kwan (Counsel)
- Kristina M. Launey (Partner)
- Eric E. Suits (Counsel)
- Tiffany T. Tran (Associate)
- Christopher J. Truxler (Associate)
- Coby M. Turner (Associate)
- Geoffrey C. Westbrook (Associate)
- Julie G. Yap (Partner)
400 Capitol MallSuite 2350 Sacramento, CA 95814- 4428
- (916) 558-4839
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 560 Mission Street Suite 3100 San Francisco, CA 94105 - 2930 (415) 397-2823
Seyfarth Shaw LLP (Main Office) 233 South Wacker Drive Suite 8000 Chicago, IL 60606 - 6448 (312) 460-5000
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 620 Eighth Avenue 32nd Floor New York, NY 10018 - 1405 (212) 218-5500
Seyfarth Shaw (UK) LLP CityPoint One Ropemaker Street London EC2Y 9AW , United Kingdom +44 (0)20 7763 2500
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 15th Floor Tower 2, Jing An Kerry Centre 1539 Nanjing Road West Shanghai 200040 , China +86 21 2221 0600
Seyfarth Shaw Australia Level 42, Chifley Tower 2 Chifley Square Sydney NSW 2000 , Australia +61 2 8256 0400
Seyfarth Shaw Australia Level 27, 55 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000 , Australia +61 3 9631 0700
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 999 Third Avenue Suite 4700 Seattle, WA 98104 - 4041 (206) 946-4910
Fanelli Haag & Kilger PLLC 1909 K Street NW Suite 1120 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 706-7910
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 121 West Trade Street Suite 2020 Charlotte, NC 28202 (704) 925-6060
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 2029 Century Park East Suite 3500 Los Angeles, CA 90067 - 3021 (310) 277-7200
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 975 F Street N.W. Washington, DC 20004 (202) 463-2400
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 601 South Figueroa Street Suite 3900 Los Angeles, CA 90017 - 5793 (213) 270-9600
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 700 Milam Street Suite 1400 Houston, TX 77002 (713) 225-2300
Seyfarth Shaw LLP Seaport East Two Seaport Lane Suite 300 Boston, MA 02210 - 2028 (617) 946-4800
Seyfarth Shaw LLP 1075 Peachtree Street NE Suite 2500 Atlanta, GA 30309 - 3962 (404) 885-1500
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.