Enter legal issue and location
Brooklyn Estate Planning Law Firm
Connors and Sullivan, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
7620 Third Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11209
Telephone: 718-238-6500, 212-794-4940
110 East 59th St.
New York, NY 10022
200-20 Northern Blvd
79-09 Metropolitan Avenue
Middle Village, NY 11379
The law firm of Michael N. Connors was founded in 1981, and the law firm of Connors and Sullivan, P.C. was established in 1986.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Connors & Sullivan, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
Previous Law Firm Name
- Michael N. Connors, January 1, 1981
- Estate Planning
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
7408 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Connors & Sullivan, Attorneys at Law, PLLC 1250 Hylan Boulevard Staten Island, NY 10305 718-238-6500
Connors & Sullivan, Attorneys at Law, PLLC 110 East 59th Street New York, NY 10022 718-414-6209
Connors & Sullivan, Attorneys at Law, PLLC 79-43 Metropolitan Avenue Middle Village, NY 11379 718-414-6209
Connors & Sullivan, Attorneys at Law, PLLC 200-20 Northern Boulevard Bayside, NY 11361 718-414-6209
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.