Enter legal issue and location
Antioch Workers' Compensation Law Firm
Ivancich & Costis, LLP is the local and experienced workers' compensation law firm serving Contra Costa County and the Tri-Valley. Their team of seven lawyers handles workers' compensation, personal injury, social security disability, and disability retirement cases. With offices in Antioch and Dublin, CA it is easy and convenient to schedule a free consultation at either location. All three partners are certified workers' compensation specialist and two have been recognized by Super Lawyers.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Ivancich & Costis, LLP
Previous Law Firm Name
- Pegnim & Ivancich, LLP
- Cantonese Chinese
- Workers' Compensation 90%
- Social Security - Disability 5%
- Personal Injury 5%
Pro Bono Activities
- Asian Law Caucus, 2011 - Present
- Judge Pro Tem, 2010 - Present
- Acme Steel v. WCAB (Borman) CA1/1, A137915 (Cal. Ct. App. 2013)
- Disability Retirement
- Kathy Empringhan, Office Manager and Calendar Coordinator
- Terri Sameon, Med-Legal Coordinator
- Cheryl Gessini, Benefits Coordinator
- Jayme Ambrosilli, Senior Legal Assistant
- Eni Guitron, Senior Legal Assistant
- Hecther Youngquist, Legal Assistant
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
3440 Hillcrest AveSuite 175 Antioch, CA 94531
Monday through Thursday : 9:00am-5:00pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.