Enter legal issue and location
Pittsburgh Chemicals & Cosmetics Law Firm
100 Bayer Road Pittsburgh, PA 15205- 9741
- (412) 777-2447
Bayer Material Science, Agriculture Division 8400 Hawthorne Rd Kansas City, MO 64120 - 0013 (816) 242-2000
Bayer HealthCare LLC 2 Edgewater Drive Norwood, MA 02062
Bayer HealthCare LLC 800 Dwight Way Berkeley, CA 94710 (510) 669-4603
Bayer Corporation 63 North Street Medfield, MA 02052 (508) 359-3876
Bayer Material Science, Pharmaceutical Division PO Box 13887 4101 Research Commons 79 TW Alexander Dr Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 (919) 316-6315
Bayer Material Science, Pharmaceutical Division 800 Dwight Way Berkeley, CA 94710 (510) 705-5000
Bayer HealthCare, LLC 36 Columbia Rd Morristown, NJ 07962 - 1910 (973) 254-5009
Bayer Material Science, Pharmaceutical Division 400 Morgan Ln West Haven, CT 06516 - 4175 (203) 812-2000
Bayer Material Science, Business Group Diagnostics 114 Fasula Blvd Schenectady , NY 12303 - 5097 (914) 631-8000
Bayer Corporation 1884 Miles Avenue Elkhart, IN 46514 (219) 264-8111
Bayer HealthCare Diabetes Care 555 White Plains Road Tarrytown, NY 10591 (914) 366-1800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.