Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Commercial Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Brett DeArmond Bissett (Associate)
- Alan P. Block (Principal)
- M. Storm Byrd (Associate)
- Kirk D. Dillman (Principal)
- Roderick G. Dorman (Principal)
- J. Michael Hennigan (Principal)
- Robert J. King (Associate)
- Elizabeth S. Lachman (Principal)
- Michael John Miguel (Principal)
- Marc Morris (Principal)
- Robert L. Palmer (Principal)
- Lee W. Potts (Principal)
- Christine Woodin (Associate)
- Lee Crawford Boyd (Principal)
- Jeanne E. Irving (Principal)
- Anna K. Milunas (Associate)
- Matthew Rand (Associate)
- Michael Swartz (Principal)
- Cali Tran (Associate)
- Thomas Bernard Watson (Principal)
One California Plaza300 South Grand AvenueSuite 2900 Los Angeles, CA 90071
- (213) 694-1234
McKool Smith 255 Shoreline Drive Suite 510 Redwood Shores, CA 94065 (650) 394-1400
McKool Smith 1999 K Street North West Suite 600 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 370-8300
McKool Smith One Manhattan West 395 9th Avenue 50th Floor New York, NY 10001 (212) 402-9400
McKool Smith 300 West 6th Street Suite 1700 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 692-8700
McKool Smith (Main Office) 300 Crescent Court Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 978-4000
McKool Smith 600 Travis Street Suite 7000 Houston, TX 77002 (713) 485-7300
McKool Smith 104 East Houston Suite 300 Marshall, TX 75670 (903) 923-9000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.