Enter legal issue and location
Wilmington Personal Injury Law Firm
About Potter, Carmine & Associates, P.A.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Allstate Ins. Col v. Rossi Auto, Inc., 2001 WL 258616 (Del. Super. )
- Dorsey v. State, 761 A. 2d 807 (Del. Super. )
- Hubbs v. Liberty Mut. Ins. Col, 1998 WL 960749 (Del. Super. )
- State v. Jones, 1997 WL 528273 (Del. Super. )
- Mason v. State Farm Mut. Auto Ins. Co., 1997 WL 524129 (Del. Super. )
- Timblin v. Kent General Hosp. (Inc.)., 640 A. 2d 1021 (Del. Super. )
- State Farm Mut. Auto Ins. Co. v. Washington, 641 A. 2d 449 (Del. Super. )
- Dorsey v. Chrysler Motor Corp., 1994 WL 26279 (Del. Super. )
- Chris Episcopo Const. Co., Inc. v. International Underwriters Ins. co., 1991 WL 269937 (Del. Super. )
- Murphy Steel Inc. v. Brady, 1991 WL 138432 (Del. Super. )
840 N. Union St. Wilmington, DE 19805
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.