Enter legal issue and location
Greensboro Auto Fraud/Lemon Law Firm
John O'Neal of the O'Neal Law Office has over a decade of legal experience. He handles cases in the following areas: personal injury, wrongful death, odometer fraud, used vehicle issues, motor vehicle repairs, diminished value, insurance disputes, breach of contract, civil litigation, and traffic tickets (Greensboro and Winston-Salem). Allow him to apply personal attention and professional results to your legal matter.
About O'Neal Law Office
- English (Primary)
- Auto Fraud/Lemon Law
- Unfair/Harassing/Illegal Debt Collection
- Traffic Tickets
- Personal injury/Wrongful Death
- Civil Disputes and Litigation and Contract Drafting/Review
- Two-time winner of NCAJ Ebby Award - 2007 and 2012
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite Young Gun, - 2007
Classes and Seminars
- Debt Collection Issues in Disbursements, NCAJ, - 2017
- How to Steer a Vehicle Case, Law to the People, - 2015
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney, Womens' Resource Center (Greensboro, NC), 2006 - Present
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Aid of North Carolina, 2016 - Present
- John O'Neal (Sole Practitioner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
7 Battleground CourtSuite 101 Greensboro, NC 27408
9 am-6 pm Monday-Thursday; 9 am-4 pm Friday
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.