Mankato Personal Injury -- Plaintiff Lawyer
Renee Rubish is an accomplished personal injury lawyer. She is also a registered nurse who has worked in both hospital and clinic settings, dealing with a variety of medical conditions. Rubish has extensive experience representing clients who have suffered from an injury, wrongful death, or medical malpractice. A graduate of William Mitchell College of Law, Rubish is a MSBA Board Certified Civil Trial Law Specialist. She is a member of the Minnesota Association for Justice, Minnesota State Bar Association and Minnesota Women Lawyers. Rubish is currently serving on the Go Red For Women Committee, has served as a board member of the Healthy Seniors and Wee Pals Daycare Center programs in Owatonna, and is active with youth sports.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.