Enter legal issue and location
Warrenton Criminal Law Firm
Our firm is conveniently located close to Interstate 66, Route 17, and Route 29, and behind the Fauquier District Courts, and we have experience working to get charges reduced for traffic violations such as speeding and reckless driving. If you have been accused of DUI or another serious crime, we work hard to advocate for your constitutional rights. If you are going through the pain of divorce, we will help you understand your options and the possible consequences of the decisions you make for you, your finances and your children.
Organizations that we proudly belong to include the Virginia Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the Virginia College of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
While we pride ourselves on our knowledge and professionalism, we want you to be comfortable when you come to our office. We are proud of our courteous, approachable, and accessible service.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Mark B. Williams & Associates, PLC
- Business & Commercial Law
- Child Support
- Traffic Violations
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Drug Violations
- Sex Crimes
Accepts Credit Cards
27 Culpeper Street Warrenton, VA 20186
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.