Enter legal issue and location
Louisburg Criminal Litigation Law Firm
With roots in the community that date back to the 1930's, the law firm of Davis, Sturges & Tomlinson, Attorneys at Law, enjoys a long history of success in the courtroom, respect from our legal peers and satisfaction from our clients. Our current partners have provided personalized and aggressive representation with a foundation of extensive legal knowledge since 1973.
Davis, Sturges & Tomlinson, Attorneys at Law, is a full-service law firm operated by longtime area residents committed to the best outcomes for our clients. We focus on the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury claims, including car accidents
- Real estate transactions and litigation
- Business law, including formation and litigation
- Criminal defense, including drunk driving charges and traffic violations
- Divorce and other areas of family law
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and probate
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Davis, Sturges & Tomlinson, Attorneys at Law
- Criminal Litigation 35%
- Real Estate 35%
- Civil Litigation 15%
- Family Law 15%
- Personal Injury
- AV Rating
- Franklin County
- Union Bank
- Franklin County Board of Education
- Louisburg College
- First Citizens Bank
- Branch Banking & Trust
- Toney Lumber Co
- Cynthia Batton, Receptionist
- Beth Gordon, Paralegal
- Phyllis Davis, Paralegal
Accepts Credit Cards
101 Church StreetP.O. Drawer 708 Louisburg, NC 27549- 2528
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.