Enter legal issue and location
Overland Park Banking and Financial Services Law Firm
- Gregory L. Ash (Partner)
- J. Nick Badgerow (Partner)
- Laura J. Bond (Of Counsel)
- Shannon M. Bond (Associate)
- Mark A. Cole (Partner)
- Chad Cook (Of Counsel)
- Joshua A. Decker (Of Counsel)
- Stacy Harper (Partner)
- Lewis A. Heaven Jr. (Partner)
- Richard H. Hertel (Partner)
- Michael D. Hockley (Partner)
- Blane R. Markley (Partner)
- Hillary R. Martel (Associate)
- Kenneth A. Mason (Partner)
- Beth Miller (Of Counsel)
- Barry L. Pickens (Partner)
- Andrew R. Ramirez (Partner)
- Julie Roth (Partner)
- Michael F. Saunders (Partner)
- Melissa Sherman (Partner)
- Reed Williams (Partner)
- David L. Wing (Partner)
- David N. Zimmerman (Partner)
- Brett Bogan (Partner)
- Denise M. Delcore (Partner)
- Kathryn G. Lee (Of Counsel)
- Crystal Howard (Partner)
- Erik Rome (Associate)
6201 College Boulevard Suite 500 Overland Park, KS 66211
- (913) 345-0736
Spencer Fane LLP 600 Stevens Port Drive Suite 107 Dakota Dunes, SD 57049 (605) 906-6350
Spencer Fane LLP 9442 North Capital of Texas Highway Plaza I - Suite 500 Austin, TX 78759 (719) 633-1050
Spencer Fane LLP 212 North Wahsatch Avenue Suite 305 Colorado Springs, CO 80903 (719) 203-5354
Spencer Fane LLP 1650 North Kingshighway Street Suite 204 Cape Girardeau, MO 63701 (573) 334-5449
Spencer Fane LLP 2144 East Republic Road Suite B300 Springfield, MO 65804 (417) 888-1000
Spencer Fane LLP 102 South Tejon Street Suite 750 Colorado Springs, CO 80903 (719) 633-1050
Spencer Fane LLP 319 North Fourth Street Suite 300 St. Louis, MO 63102 (314) 863-7733
Spencer Fane LLP 304 East High Street Jefferson City, MO 65101 (573) 634-8115
Spencer Fane LLP 2415 East Camelback Road Suite 600 Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 333-5430
Spencer Fane LLP 150 South Fifth Street Suite 2500 Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 268-7000
Spencer Fane LLP 9400 North Broadway Extension Suite 600 Oklahoma City, OK 73114 (405) 844-9900
Spencer Fane LLP 370 17th Street Suite 4800 Denver, CO 80202 (303) 839-3800
Spencer Fane LLP 300 South Fourth Street Suite 950 Las Vegas, NV 89101 (702) 408-3400
Spencer Fane LLP 5700 Granite Parkway Suite 650 Plano, TX 75024 (972) 324-0300
Spencer Fane LLP 201 North Franklin Street Suite 2150 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 424-3500
Spencer Fane LLP 2200 Ross Avenue Suite 4800 West Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 750-3610
Spencer Fane LLP 13520 California Street Suite 290 Omaha, NE 68154 (402) 965-8600
Spencer Fane LLP 1700 Lincoln Street Suite 2000 Denver, CO 80203 (303) 839-3800
Spencer Fane LLP 1 North Brentwood Boulevard Suite 1000 St. Louis, MO 63105 (314) 863-7733
Spencer Fane LLP (Main Office) 1000 Walnut Street Suite 1400 Kansas City, MO 64106 (816) 474-8100
Spencer Fane LLP 3040 Post Oak Boulevard Suite 1300 Houston, TX 77056 (713) 552-1234
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.