Enter legal issue and location
- John James Bajger (Attorney)
- Heidi Lynn Bettendorf (Assistant Attorney General)
- Leslie T. Campbell (Attorney)
- James Joseph Carney (Assistant Attorney General)
- Carol E. A. DeGraffenreidt (Assistant Attorney General)
- Mitchell Allan Egber (Attorney)
- Laura J. Fisher (Assistant Attorney General)
- George Francis (Attorney)
- Jeanine Marie Germanowicz (Attorney)
- Mark John Hamel (Attorney)
- Georgina Jimenez-Orosa (Assistant Attorney General)
- Daniel Alexander Jones (Assistant Attorney General)
- Katherine Ann Kiziah (Attorney)
- Lisa-Marie Krause Lerner (Attorney)
- Morgan Tane McDonald (Attorney)
- Katherine Yzquierdo McIntire (Attorney)
- Melynda Layne Melear (Assistant Attorney General)
- Paul Patti III
- Don M. Rogers (Assistant Attorney General)
- Melanie Dale Surber (Attorney)
- Consiglia Terenzio (Attorney)
- Stephanie Farris Tew (Attorney)
- Joseph Albert Tringali (Attorney)
- Richard Chambers Valuntas (Attorney)
1515 N. Flagler Drive, Suite 900 West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- (561) 837-5099
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General (Main Office) The Capitol PL-01 Tallahassee, FL 32399 - 1050 (850) 414-3300
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General Post Office Box 3342 St. Petersburg, FL 33731 - 3342 (727) 825-7600
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General 1300 Riverplace Blvd. Suite 405 Jacksonville, FL 32207 (904) 348-2720
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General Rivergate Plaza, Suite 650 444 Brickell Avenue Miami, FL 33131 (305) 377-5441
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General Riverfront Center 2075 West First Street Suite 201 Fort Myers, FL 33901 (239) 338-2440
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General 110 Tower 110 SE 6th Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (954) 712-4848
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General Concourse Center 4 3507 E. Frontage Road Tampa, FL 33607 (813) 287-7910
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General 135 W. Central Blvd. Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 999-5588
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General 501 E. Kennedy Blvd. Suite 1100 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 233-2880
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General 444 Brickell Avenue Suite 650 Miami, FL 33131 (386) 238-4990
State of Florida, Office of the Attorney General 1 S.E. 3rd Ave. STE 900 Miami, FL 33131 305-377-5441
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.