DeLand Estate Planning Law Firm
Landis Graham French, P.A., formed in 1902, is the oldest law firm in Volusia County and is one of the oldest law firms in continuous existence in the state of Florida. We continue to build upon our solid reputation for excellence in serving both our clients and the community. We provide a wide range of legal services on federal, state, and local levels. We are listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.