Enter legal issue and location
Rnch Santa Fe Employment Law Lawyer
About Michael A. Conger
- Employment Law
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- California, 1990
- Oklahoma, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma, 1986
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 1986
- American Bar Association (Member)
- California Bar Association (Member)
- San Diego Bar Association (Member)
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors: Omicron Delta Epsilon
Accepts Credit Cards
16236 San Dieguito Rd. Rnch Santa Fe, CA 92091
Other Sources of Feedback About Michael A. Conger
Included on the 2023 San Diego list
- 2022 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2021 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2020 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2018 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2017 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2016 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2015 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2013 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2012 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2011 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2010 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2009 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2008 San Diego Super Lawyers list
- 2007 San Diego Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.