Enter legal issue and location
Dunn Divorce Lawyer
Heather Hayes Williams , a native of Harnett County, attended U.N.C. Undergraduate and Campbell University Law School. Primary areas of practice are family law, divorce, domestic law. Heather is 95% devoted to Family Law Litigation.
About Heather Hayes Williams
- Family Law Litigation
- Domestic Law
- North Carolina, 1994
- Harnett Primary School PTO, 2004 - Present (Member)
- Harnett Primary School PTO, 2005 - Present
- Harnett Primary School PTO, 2005 - 2007 (President of Hospitality Committee)
- Harnett Primary School PTO, 2008 - 2010 (Hospitality Committee Member)
- Wayne Avenue PTO, 2008 - Present (Member)
- Harnett Health System, 2002 - Present (Board of Trustees)
- Harnett Health System, 2009 - Present (Finance Committee Member)
- Harnett Health System, 2007 - 2009 (Medical Executive Committee)
- Harnett Health System, 2009 - Present (Construction Oversight Committee)
- Dunn Chamber of Commerce, 2008 - Present (Board Member of Trustees)
- Dunn Chamber of Commerce, 2008 - Present (Education Committee)
- Dunn Chamber of Commerce, 2008 - Present (Governmental Affairs Committee)
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Council of Hartnett County (Past Member)
- Violence against Women Council (Past Member)
- Membership of North Carolina Governor's Crime Commission (Past Member)
- First Presbyterian Church of Dunn (Past Member)
- NC Academy of Trial Lawyers and NC Bar Association (Past Member of Family Law Section)
- Hartnett County Bar Association, 1997 - 1999 (Past Secretary/Treasurer/President)
- Dunn Tour N Arts (Past Member)
- Dunn Junior Women's Club (Past Member)
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina, 1994
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA, 1991
Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Fraternities and Sororities
- Zeta Tau Alpha
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
Accepts Credit Cards
111 Commerce Drive Dunn, NC 28334
Other Sources of Feedback About Heather Hayes Williams
Included on the 2009 North Carolina list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.