Enter legal issue and location
Jacksonville Probate and Estate Administration Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Bellatti, Fay, Bellatti & Beard, LLP
Previous Law Firm Name
- Bellatti, Fay, Bellatti, Beard and Carpenter, April 1, 1990
- Bellatti, Fay, Bellatti and Bone, January 1, 1981
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Business and Commercial
- Real Estate
- Municipal Law
- Illinois Centennial Business Designation Award, Illinois State Historical Society, September 27, 1996
- Business Friend Award, Routt Catholic High School Alumni Association, 2020 - Present
- City of Jacksonville
- City of Beardstown
- City of Virginia
- City of Barry
- Village of Arenzville
- Village of Chandlerville
- Village of Concord
- Village of Franklin
- Village of Ashland
- Illinois College
- Bound to Stay Bound Books, Inc.
- Jacksonville Airport Authority
- Morgan County Road Districts
- Buchheit, Inc.
- Prairieland FS, Inc.
- Rushville State Bank
- CNB Bank & Trust, N.A.
- West Central Bank
- Bank of Bluffs
- In Re Lisa Daun Brockhouse, Debtor, 220 B.R. 623 (U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the C.D. of Illinois 1998)
- Randy Martz v. MacMurray College, 194 Ill. Dec. 491 (Appellate Court of Illinois, 4th Dist. 1993)
- Gary Wells et al v. Robert Minor, 161 Ill. Dec. 691 (Appellate Court of Illinois, 4th Dist. 1991)
- Ronald Milnes v. Irving Hunt, 244 Ill. Dec. 306 (Appellate Court of Illinois, 4th Dist. 2000)
- Agent for Attorneys' Title Insurance Company
- Agent for Guaranty Trust Company
- Diana L. Duncan, Legal Assistant
- Stephanie A. Little, Legal Assistant
- Jolena A. Campbll, Legal Assistant
- Katie J. Garner, Bookkeeper
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
816 West State Street Jacksonville, IL 62650
Monday - Friday: 8am - 12pm 1pm-4:30pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.