Enter legal issue and location
Dallas Corporate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Omar J. Alaniz (Partner)
- Jeff D. Baxter (Partner)
- Tyler Beas (Senior Associate)
- Jeff Becker (Senior Associate)
- Van H. Beckwith (Department Chair - Litigation (Firmwide))
- Preston Bernhisel (Partner)
- Samir A. Bhavsar (Deputy Department Chair - Intellectual Property (Dallas))
- Brad Birchfield (Senior Associate)
- Cathy Brandt (Staff Lawyer)
- Bucky Brannen (Associate)
- Christa Brown-Sanford (Deputy Department Chair - Intellectual Property (Firmwide))
- Melissa Butler (Associate)
- Josue Caballero (Associate)
- Kristin Cope (Senior Associate)
- Samantha Hale Crispin (Partner)
- Cale L. Curtin (Associate)
- Yaman Desai (Associate)
- Jonathan W. Dunlay (Department Chair - Global Projects (Dallas))
- Timothy S. Durst (Department Chair - Litigation (Dallas))
- David Emmons (Department Chair - Corporate (Dallas))
- Josh Espinosa (Associate)
- Grant Everett (Senior Associate)
- Kelsey Ferrari (Associate)
- Marian Fielding (Associate)
- Stephen Fitzgerald (Special Counsel)
- Bethany R. Ford (Associate)
- Ruben Gandia (Associate)
- David M. Genender (Partner)
- Jeremy Gott (Partner)
- Morgan Grissum (Associate)
- Jordan Hahn (Associate)
- Bryan Henderson (Senior Associate)
- Kevin Henderson (Senior Associate)
- Justin Henry (Staff Lawyer)
- Matt Hunsaker (Partner)
- Christopher W. Hunt (Associate)
- Mark Johnson (Associate)
- Brian Johnston (Partner)
- Katie Juffa (Special Counsel)
- Steven Jugle (Associate)
- Jordan Kazlow (Associate)
- Susan Cannon Kennedy (Partner)
- Samara L. Kline (Partner)
- Douglas M. Kubehl (Department Chair - Intellectual Property (Dallas))
- Johnson Kuncheria (Senior Associate)
- Megan LaDriere (Associate)
- Matthew L. Larsen (Partner)
- John B. Lawrence (Partner)
- Neel Lemon (Partner)
- Stan Lewis (Associate)
- Ian Lurie (Associate)
- Rosemary Parravano Maberry (Associate)
- Josh Mandell (Partner)
- Stephen D. Marcus (Department Chair - Tax (Dallas))
- Michelle Matthews (Associate)
- Patrick Matthews (Senior Associate)
- Don J. McDermett Jr. (Partner)
- C. Luckey McDowell (Partner)
- Teri Merrick (Staff Lawyer)
- Jenni R. Moen (Staff Lawyer)
- Suman Momin (Associate)
- Geoffrey L. Newton (Partner)
- Christopher Norfleet (Senior Associate)
- Tom O'Brien (Partner)
- Kim Owen (Associate)
- Kurt Pankratz (Partner)
- Bryan Parrish (Associate)
- Rod Phelan (Partner)
- Jessica Phillips (Associate)
- Patrick Plassio (Associate)
- Jonathan B. Platt (Partner)
- Jim Prince (Section Chair - Financial Restructuring (Firmwide))
- Jessica B. Pulliam (Department Chair - Litigation (Dallas))
- Paul J. Reilly (Section Chair - Trademark (Firmwide))
- Harrison Rich (Senior Associate)
- Ian E. Roberts (Special Counsel)
- Bryan Rodriguez (Patent Agent)
- Jonathan Rubenstein (Partner)
- Elizabeth K. Rucki (Senior Associate)
- Sumair Sangha (Associate)
- David Schiller (Special Counsel)
- Jacqueline Scioli (Associate)
- Nisha Shah (Staff Lawyer)
- Barton E. Showalter (Department Chair - Intellectual Property (Firmwide))
- Allie Smith (Associate)
- Monica Hughes Smith (Associate)
- Clarke Stavinoha (Associate)
- Charles Strecker (Special Counsel)
- Leanne Thoreson (Staff Lawyer)
- David Tobin (Senior Associate)
- Jennifer M. Trulock (Practice Group Chair - Labor & Employment (Firmwide))
- Vincent Wagner (Associate)
- Alex Waldrop (Associate)
- Chad C. Walters (Partner)
- Luke A. Weedon (Section Chair - Finance (Firmwide))
- David G. Wille (Partner)
- Bradley P. Williams (Partner)
- James Williams (Senior Associate)
- Eric Winwood (Partner)
- Charles Yeh (Senior Associate)
2001 Ross Avenue Dallas, TX 75201- 2980
- (214) 953-6503
Baker Botts L.L.P. 98 San Jacinto Boulevard Suite 1500 Austin, TX 78701 - 4078 (512) 322-2500
Baker Botts L.L.P. 30 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10112 - 4498 (212) 408-2500
Baker Botts L.L.P. 1001 Page Mill Road Building One Suite 200 Palo Alto, CA 94304 - 1007 (650) 739-7500
Baker Botts (UK) LLP 41 Lothbury London EC2R 7HF , United Kingdom +44-20-7726-3636
Baker Botts (Belgium) L.L.P. Square de Meeus 23-Box 11 Brussels B-1000 , Belgium +32.2.891.7300
Law Office of Mohanned bin Saud Al-Rasheed In Association with Baker Botts L.L.P. Mashareq Tower, 7th Fl., King Fahad Rd. Mo'tamarat District, Cairo Square - Southwestern Corner P.O. Box 62982 Riyadh 11595 , Saudi Arabia +966-11-218-7800
Baker Botts L.L.P. Emaar Square Building 6 7th Floor Sheikh Zayed Road at Doha Street P.O. Box 23425 Dubai , United Arab Emirates +971-4-436-3636
Baker Botts L.L.P. Sowwah Square Al Sila Tower, 21st Floor P.O. Box 131008 Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates +971-2-813-0200
Baker Botts L.L.P. 3308 Gloucester Tower The Landmark 15 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong , China +852-3601-9000
Baker Botts L.L.P. 702 Beijing International Club Office Tower 21 Jianguomenwai Dajie Beijing 100020 , People's Republic of China +86-10-8532-7900
Baker Botts L.L.P. 101 California Street Suite 3600 San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 291-6200
Baker Botts L.L.P. Suite 450, Ducat Place II 7 Ulitsa Gasheka Moscow 123056 , Russian Fed +7-495-545-0777
Baker Botts L.L.P. The Warner 1299 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWest Washington, DC 20004 - 2400 (202) 639-7700
Baker Botts L.L.P. (Main Office) 910 Louisiana Street Houston, TX 77002 - 4995 (713) 229-1234
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.