Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
555 West Monroe Street Chicago, IL 60661
PepsiCo, Inc. - PepsiCo Foods, A.I.E (Spain) (Main Office) Apdo. de Correos 14.260 08080 Barcelona , Spain 902 115 163
PepsiCo Asia 20th Floor Caroline Center 28 Yun Ping Road Causeway Bay , Hong Kong 852-2839-0288
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand Level 8, 799 Pacific Highway Chatswood 2067 , Australia + 61 2 9951 1799
PepsiCo, Inc. - PepsiCo Europe (Switzerland) (Main Office) Rue du Rhone 50 1204 Geneva , Switzerland (914) 253-2000
PepsiCo, Inc. - PepsiCo India (Main Office) 3B, DLF Corporate Park, ‘S’ Block, Qutab Enclave, Phase-III Gurgaon 122002 , India 0124-2880699
PepsiCo, Inc. - PepsiCo Turkey (Main Office) Alemdag Caddesi, Inkilap Mahallesi, Siteyolu Sokak No:2, 34768, Umraniye Istanbul , Turkey +90 216 635 40 00
PepsiCo, Inc. - PepsiCo International Ltd. (United Kingdom) (Main Office) 63 Kew Road Richmond Surrey TW9 2QL , United Kingdom 44-20-8332-4000
PepsiCo, Inc. (Main Office) 700 Anderson Hill Road Purchase, NY 10577 (914) 253-2000
PepsiCo, Inc. - Pepsi Bottling Group (Main Office) 1 Pepsi Way Somers, NY 10589 (914) 767-6000
PepsiCo, Inc. - PepsiCo Canada ULC (Main Office) 5205 Satellite Drive Mississauga, ON L4W 5J7 , Canada (905) 212-7377
PepsiCo, Inc. - Frito-Lay North America, Inc. (Main Office) P.O. Box 660634 Dallas, TX 75266 - 0634 (972) 334-7000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.