Enter legal issue and location
Seattle 9/11 Litigation Law Firm
- Frank Abramonte (Co-Chair, Patent Prosecution Practice)
- Richard F. Allen (Of Counsel)
- Mark S. Anderson (Chair, Subrogation & Recovery, Northwest Region)
- Peter Berg (Associate)
- Robert L. Bowman (Member)
- Nadia A. Bugaighis (Associate)
- Bryan R. Campbell (Member)
- J.c. Ditzler (Chair, London Market)
- Jeremy M. Dukmen (Member)
- Molly Siebert Eckman (Member)
- Shauna Martin Ehlert (Member)
- Kyle A. Farnam (Member)
- Jordan A. Hess (Associate)
- Sydney Hitchcock (Associate)
- Anusha E. Jones (Associate)
- Thomas M. Jones (Attorney)
- William F. Knowles (Member)
- Robert D. Lee (Member)
- Lorraine Linford (Co-Chair, Trademark Prosecution Practice)
- Jodi McDougall (Member)
- Helen M. McFarland (Member)
- Kevin A. Michael (Member)
- Lisa J. Myers (Member)
- Karl Neumann (Associate)
- Avin S. Singh (Associate)
- Robert J. Slavik (Member)
- Terri A. Sutton CPCU (AU, Member)
- Macee B. Utecht (Associate)
- William H. Walsh (Member)
- John L. Williams (Member)
- Paula L. Zecchini (Vice Chair, Business Litigation)
- Raz Barnea (Associate)
- Craig H. Bennion (Member)
- Michael D. Handler (Member)
- Taylor P. Widawski (Associate)
- J. C. Ditzler (Attorney)
- Melanie A. Notari (Associate)
999 Third Avenue Suite 1900 Seattle, WA 98104
- (206) 621-8783
Cozen O'Connor One Gateway Center Suite 910 Newark, NJ 07102 (973) 200-7460
Cozen O'Connor One Queen Street East, Suite 1920 Toronto, ON M5C 2W5 , Canada (416) 361-3200
Cozen O'Connor 3753 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 200 Las Vegas, NV 89169 (702) 470-2330
Cozen O'Connor 45 Broadway 16th Floor New York, NY 10006 (212) 509-9400
Cozen O'Connor 501 West Broadway Suite 1610 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 234-1700
Cozen O'Connor 17 North Second Street Suite 1410 Harrisburg, PA 17101 (717) 703-5900
Cozen O'Connor 277 Park Avenue 20th Floor New York, NY 10172 (212) 883-4900
Cozen O'Connor 1299 Ocean Avenue Suite 900 Santa Monica, CA 90401 (310) 393-4000
Cozen O'Connor 33 South 6th Street Suite 3800 Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 260-9000
Cozen O'Connor One Oxford Centre 301 Grant Street 41st Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (412) 620-6500
Cozen O'Connor Two James Center 1021 E Cary Street Suite 1420 Richmond, VA 23219 (804) 762-6920
Cozen O'Connor 101 Montgomery Street Suite 1400 San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 644-0914
Cozen O'Connor Southeast Financial Center 200 South Biscayne Boulevard Suite 3000 Miami, FL 33131 (305) 704-5940
Cozen O'Connor 120 South Franklin Street Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701 (570) 970-8030
Cozen O'Connor LyondellBasell Tower 1221 McKinney Street Suite 2900 Houston, TX 77010 (832) 214-3900
Cozen O'Connor 200 Four Falls Corporate Center Post Office Box 800 Suite 400 West Conshohocken, PA 19428 (610) 941-5400
Cozen O'Connor 1201 North Market Street Suite 1001 Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 295-2000
Cozen O'Connor 301 South College Street Suite 2100 Charlotte, NC 28202 (704) 376-3400
Cozen O'Connor LibertyView 457 Haddonfield Road Post Office Box 5459 Suite 300 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 - 2220 (856) 910-5000
Cozen O'Connor 1717 Main Street Suite 3100 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 462-3000
Cozen O'Connor One North Clematis Street Suite 510 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 515-5250
Cozen O'Connor The Promenade 1230 Peachtree Street NorthEast Suite 400 Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 572-2000
Cozen O'Connor 123 North Wacker Drive Suite 1800 Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 382-3100
Cozen O'Connor 707 17th Street Suite 3100 Denver, CO 80202 (720) 479-3900
Cozen O'Connor 601 South Figueroa Street Suite 3700 Los Angeles, CA 90017 (213) 892-7900
Cozen O'Connor Solicitors & Registered Foreign Lawyers 9th Floor, Fountain House 130 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 5DJ , United Kingdom +44 (0)20 7864 2000
Cozen O'Connor (Main Office) One Liberty Place 1650 Market Street Suite 2800 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 665-2000
Cozen O'Connor 1200 19th Street NorthWest 3rd Floor Washington, DC 20036 (202) 912-4800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.