Enter legal issue and location
Indianapolis Personal Injury Law Firm
At Hovde, Dassow & Deets LLC, in Indianapolis, Indiana, our injury lawyers are committed to giving personal attention to all of our clients. We provide quality legal representation to victims of personal injury, including:
- wrongful death
- truck and motor vehicle accidents
- construction accidents
- defective products
- medical malpractice
- insurance or securities fraud
- aviation law
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Hovde Dassow + Deets
Previous Law Firm Name
- Hovde Dassow & Deets LLC
- Personal Injury
- Car accident injuries
- Trucking accident injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
- Diana Miller, Paralegal
- Nickie Eisele, Paralegal
- Lana Harves, Legal Assistant
- Emily Bartlett, Legal Assistant
- Beth Braun, Nurse Consultant
- Maggie Gradison, Nurse Consultant
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
10201 N. Illinois St.Suite 500 Indianapolis, IN 46290
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hovde Dassow + Deets 313 Columbia Street Lafayette, IN 47909 317-669-9721
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.