Greenville General Practice Law Firm
The Firm has over 65 years of legal service in the State of Mississippi. During that time it has engaged in a diverse practice crossing all areas of civil and criminal litigation. The firm's emphasis, however, has been in the area of trial practice before all courts, state and federal. The firm is well positioned to handle cases in the field of personal injury and criminal law having among its partners one member who is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, one who is certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and other organizations which characteristically promote trial advocacy and practice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.