Enter legal issue and location
- Kristafer Ross Ailslieger (Attorney)
- Athena Estrada Andaya (Attorney)
- Janet Louise Arndt (Attorney)
- Lynette Renee Bakker (Attorney)
- Andrew David Bauch (Attorney)
- Victor J. Braden (Attorney)
- Patrick Yorke Broxterman (Assistant Attorney General)
- John James Bryant (Assistant Attorney General)
- Kristiane Nicole Bryant (Assistant Attorney General)
- John W. Campbell (Attorney)
- Whitney L. Casement (Assistant Attorney General)
- Natalie Ann Chalmers (Attorney)
- Jeffrey Allyn Chanay (Attorney)
- Lee James Davidson (Attorney)
- Steven R. Fabert (Assistant Attorney General)
- Mary Droll Feighny (Assistant Attorney General)
- Sarah Elizabeth Fertig (Attorney)
- Christopher Michael Grunewald (Assistant Attorney General)
- Nicholas Joseph Hale (Attorney)
- Amy J. Hanley (Attorney)
- Travis Blaine Harrod (Attorney)
- Stefani Kae Hepford (Attorney)
- Robert Eugene Hiatt (Attorney)
- Charles William Klebe (Attorney)
- Mark A. Knight (Attorney)
- Christine M. T. Ladner (Assistant Attorney General)
- Ward E. Loyd (Assistant Attorney General)
- Lisa Anne Mendoza (Attorney)
- Derenda J. Mitchell (Assistant Attorney General)
- Camille A. Nohe (Attorney)
- Stephen O. Phillips (Attorney)
- Kasey Alan Rogg (Attorney)
- Nicole M. Romine (Attorney)
- Derek Larkin Schmidt (Attorney General)
- Adrian Edward Serene (Attorney)
- John Wesley Smith (Attorney)
- Michael Jo Smith (Attorney)
- Richard Dean Smith (Attorney)
- Loren Frank Snell Jr. (Attorney)
- Martha M. Snyder (Attorney)
- Karrer Andrew Steven (Attorney)
- Meghan Elizabeth Stoppel (Attorney)
- Amanda Gayle Voth (Assistant Attorney General)
- James J. Welch (Attorney)
- Jackie Neil Williams (Attorney)
- M. J. Willoughby (Attorney)
- Nola Frances Wright (Attorney)
120 SW 10th Ave., 2nd Floor Topeka, KS 66612
- (785) 296-6296
Kansas Judicial Council 301 S.W. 10th Street Suite 140 Topeka, KS 66612 - 1507 (785) 296-2498
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.