Enter legal issue and location
McAlester Wills Law Firm
The mainstay of my practice is wills, trusts, estate planning, real estate, probate, corporate, mineral rights and oil/gas lease negotiation. You owe it to your family to make these important financial plans...
The mainstay of my practice is wills, trusts, estate planning, real estate, probate, corporate, mineral rights and oil/gas lease negotiation. You owe it to your family to make these important financial plans... For the past 45 years, the Gary L. McKnight law firm has been serving the legal needs and providing advice to our friends and neighbors in McAlester, Oklahoma. If we haven’t met yet, I hope we will become friends as we work together to resolve your legal concerns.
The mainstay of my practice is wills, trusts, estate planning, real estate, probate, corporate, mineral rights and oil/gas lease negotiation. You owe it to your family to make these important financial plans. I have personal experience in real estate development and oil and gas investment. I will be happy to provide knowledgeable advice on the many agreements and problems that arise in these areas.
If you are beginning a new business and would like an attorney to set up a Limited Liability Corporation or other business entity… If your business requires a lawyer for agreements and contracts… I will use my 45 years of experience working with a number of local banks and businesses on these matters and to provide legal services at a rate which will furnish good value for your money. We can begin answering your legal needs today!
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Gary L. McKnight, Inc.
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Construction Law
- Elder Law
- Energy Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Oil and Gas
- Ancillary Probate
- Limited Liability Companys
- Living Wills
- Revocable Trusts
- Estate Administration
- Probate Administration
- Natural Resources
- Mineral Royalties
- Wilburton State Bank
- Hardy Springs Apartments
- Jim Powell Doziers, Inc.
- Pete's Place
- Krebs Brewing Co.
- Ken Bass, Pres., Wilburton State Bank, Wilburton, OK
- Joe Prichard, President Pete's Place, Krebs, Oklahoma
- Gary L. McKnight (Sole Practitioner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
11 East Carl Albert Pkwy. McAlester, OK 74501
Monday-Thursday 8:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 5:00 Friday 8:00am to Noon
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.