Enter legal issue and location
- Edwin Barry Lyon (Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Assistant Secretary)
187 Danbury RoadSTE 1E Wilton, CT 06897
- (203) 563-0403
ABB Ltd. (Main Office) Affolternstrasse 44 CH-8050 Zurich , Switzerland +41 (0)43 317 7111
ABB Ltd. - ABB (Branch Office) Process Automation 29801 Euclid Avenue Wickliffe, OH 44092 - 1832 (860) 298-7665
ABB Ltd. - ABB (Main Office) 12040 Regency Parkway Cary, NC 27518 (919) 856-2360
ABB Ltd. - ABB (Branch Office) Corporate Research Center 940 Main Campus Drive Raleigh, NC 27606 (919) 856-2360
ABB Ltd. - ABB (Branch Office) ABB Equity Ventures 3 Independence Way Suite 202 South Brunswick, NJ 08540 - 6626 (609) 452-2164
ABB Ltd. - ABB (Branch Office) Drives, Information Systems 579 Executive Campus Drive Westerville, OH 43082 - 8870 (614) 818-6300
ABB Ltd. - ABB (Branch Office) Corporate Research Center 5 Waterside Crossing Windsor, CT 06095 (860) 687-4900
ABB Ltd. - Ventyx (Main Office) 400 Perimeter Center Terrace Suite 500 Atlanta, GA 30346 (678) 830-1000
ABB Ltd. - ABB (China) (Main Office) 10 Jiuxianqiao Lu Universal Plaza Beijing 100015 , China +86 10 8456 6688
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.