Enter legal issue and location
Charles Town Personal Injury Law Firm
Leveraging our many years of experience in criminal law, our ...
Leveraging our many years of experience in criminal law, our ... Located in Charles Town, West Virginia, the law firm of Bottner & Associates represents clients across Jefferson and Berkeley Counties in all areas of criminal law. An arrest can place your livelihood, freedom and future, and the well-being of your family in jeopardy. Regardless of whether your charge is state or federal, misdemeanor or felony, serious or minor, our law firm is here to support you throughout the difficult times ahead.
Leveraging our many years of experience in criminal law, our attorneys will work diligently to protect your interests by:
• Dealing effectively with police and other law enforcement agents
• Working to reduce or eliminate the charges against you
• Endeavoring to reduce or eliminate your bail
• Seeking a plea agreement that is favorable to your interests, if warranted
• Formulating an effective trial strategy
Although we cannot guarantee with certainty the outcome of your case, we can work hard on your behalf to ensure that you obtain the best possible outcome, given the circumstances.
In addition to assisting clients with criminal law matters, the law firm of Bottner & Associates also zealously assists clients in other areas such as:
• Family law: Divorce, child support and custody, alimony and spousal support, adoptions, family protection orders, and modification orders
• Personal injury: Motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, wrongful death
• Bankruptcy: Stopping creditor harassment, garnishments and foreclosures, giving you the fresh start that you deserve
Our attorneys pride themselves on offering compassionate service to our clients and our ability to respond to most inquiries with reliable and comprehensive information within 24 hours.
About Bottner & Associates, Attorneys At Law
- Personal Injury
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
116 W. Washington St. Suite 2A Charles Town, WV 25414
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.