Enter legal issue and location
Dallas Business Litigation Law Firm
- Phillip M. Aurentz (Principal)
- Christopher Bovenkamp (Principal)
- R. Darryl Burke (Principal)
- Randy J. Carter (Senior Counsel)
- Douglas A. Cawley (Principal)
- Gary Cruciani Jr. (Principal)
- Travis E. DeArman (Principal)
- Alexandra Easley (Associate)
- Holly E. Engelmann (Principal)
- Aimee Perilloux Fagan (Principal)
- Elizabeth Feldman (Associate)
- Rudy Fink (Associate)
- Erik B. Fountain (Associate)
- Michael P. Fritz (Principal)
- Eric S. Hansen (Senior Counsel)
- Ryan Hargrave (Principal)
- Christian Harris (Associate)
- Scott W. Hejny (Principal)
- Richard A. Kamprath (Principal)
- Lewis T. LeClair (Principal)
- Warren Lipschitz (Principal)
- Robert M. Manley (Principal)
- Nicholas Mathews (Principal)
- Mike McKool (Principal)
- Ashley N. Moore (Principal)
- Patrick Pijls (Associate)
- Jonathan Powers (Associate)
- Chelsea Priest (Associate)
- Marcus Rabinowitz (Associate)
- Thomas Sekula (Associate)
- Phillip N. Smith Jr. (Principal)
- David Sochia (Managing Principal)
- Theodore . Stevenson III (Principal)
- Albert M. . Suarez IV (Associate)
- Frank C. Vecella (Principal)
- Avery Williams (Principal)
- Steven D. Wolens (Principal)
- John Yang (Associate)
- Carson D. Young (Associate)
- Benjamin G. Murray (Associate)
300 Crescent CourtSuite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201
- (214) 978-4044
McKool Smith 1999 K Street North West Suite 600 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 370-8300
McKool Smith 255 Shoreline Drive Suite 510 Redwood Shores, CA 94065 (650) 394-1400
McKool Smith 600 Travis Street Suite 7000 Houston, TX 77002 (713) 485-7300
McKool Smith 104 East Houston Suite 300 Marshall, TX 75670 (903) 923-9000
McKool Smith One California Plaza 300 South Grand Avenue Suite 2900 Los Angeles, CA 90071 (213) 694-1200
McKool Smith 300 West 6th Street Suite 1700 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 692-8700
McKool Smith One Manhattan West 395 9th Avenue 50th Floor New York, NY 10001 (212) 402-9400
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.