Enter legal issue and location
- Ronald Joseph Gizzi (Senior Attorney)
1500 Valley Road Wayne, NJ 07470
BP p.l.c. (Main Office) 1 St. James's Square London SW1Y 4PD , England +44 (0)20 7496 4000
BP p.l.c. 150 West Warrenville Road Naperville, IL 60563 (630) 420-5000
BP p.l.c. - BP Exploration (Alaska), Inc. (Main Office) 900 East Benson Boulevard Anchorage, AK 99508 - 4254 (907) 561-5111
BP p.l.c. - BP Products North America, Inc. (Main Office) 30 South Wacker Drive, Ste. 900 Chicago, IL 60606
BP p.l.c. - Air BP Limited (Main Office) 6 Centerpointe Drive La Palma, CA 9062 (562) 572-8429
BP p.l.c. 501 Westlake Park Boulevard Houston, TX 77079 - 2696 (281) 366-2000
BP p.l.c. - BP America Inc. (Branch Office) 200 Public Square Cleveland, OH 44114
BP p.l.c. - BP America Inc. (Main Office) 4101 Winfield Road Warrenville, IL 60555
BP p.l.c. - BP America Inc. (Branch Office) 501 Westlake Park Boulevard Houston, TX 77079 (281) 366-2000
BP p.l.c. - BP p.l.c. (Hong Kong) (Main Office) Suites 2201-2, Devon House, Taikoo Place 979 Kings Road Quarry Bay , Hong Kong +852 2586 8899
BP p.l.c. - BP Trinidad and Tobago LLC (Main Office) Post Office Box 714 5-5a Queen's Park West Port of Spain , Trinidad +1 (868) 623-2862
BP p.l.c. - BP Canada Energy Company (Main Office) 240- 4th Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2P 2H8 , Canada (403) 233-1313
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.