Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Antitrust and Competition Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Noah R. Balch (Partner)
- Ashley T. Brines (Associate)
- Camille A. Brooks (Associate)
- Christina L. Costley (Partner)
- Scott C. Cutrow (Associate)
- Andrew J. Demko (Partner)
- Meena Dev-Sidhu (Counsel)
- Adam J. Engel (Partner)
- Xitlaly Estrada (Associate)
- Abby Feinman (Partner)
- Christine Noelle Fitzgerald (Partner and Chair, West Coast Real Estate Practice)
- James J. Freedman (Counsel)
- Janella T. Gholian (Counsel)
- Susan A. Grode (Partner)
- David Halberstadter (Partner)
- Joanna M. Hill (Associate)
- Michael S. Hobel (Partner and Chair, Entertainment and Media Transactions)
- Keiko Ishida (Staff Attorney)
- Carol A. Johnston (Partner)
- Stacey McKee Knight (Partner and Co-Chair, Litigation Department)
- Deeksha Kohli (Associate)
- Gregory S. Korman (Partner and Chair, Class Action and Consumer Finance Litigation Department)
- Sarah J. Lee (Associate)
- Maximillian Licona (Associate)
- Meegan Maczek (Counsel)
- Zia F. Modabber (Managing Partner (Los Angeles) and Chair, Entertainment and Media Litigation)
- Alec G. Nedelman (Senior Counsel, Business & Talent Development)
- Shelby A. Palmer (Associate)
- Avi Pariser (Associate)
- Michelle R. Poncetta (Associate)
- Shana E. Ramirez (Partner)
- Daniel H. Render (Partner)
- Stuart M. Richter (Partner)
- Yonaton M. Rosenzweig (Partner)
- Tami Kameda Sims (Partner)
- Arman Singh (Associate)
- Patrick M. Smith (Partner)
- Leah E. A. Solomon (Associate)
- John W. Spellman (Associate)
- Danielle G. Spiewak (Counsel)
- Rajesh Srinivasan (Associate)
- Brian S. Stern (Partner)
- Joshua D. Tate (Associate)
- Melanie Tomanov (Partner)
- Theresa Tran (Associate)
- Joel R. Weiner (Partner)
- Benzion J. Westreich (Partner)
- Mark A. Wooster (Staff Attorney)
- Paul S. Yong (Associate)
- Eli Zaga (Associate)
- Richard H. Zelichov (Partner)
- Krassi Zourkova (Partner)
- Kristian J.f. Bornemann (Counsel)
- Vlada Fraiman (Associate)
- Katherine M. Motsinger (Associate)
- Gloria Franke Shaw (Partner)
- Peter David Ballance (Partner)
- Tatiana B. Berger (Special Counsel)
- Camille A. Cameron (Associate)
- Leor Hafuta (Associate)
- Yoko S. Ihaza (Associate)
- Ryan J. Larsen (Partner)
- Victoria Kate Lippman (Associate)
- Christina L. Raskin (Special Counsel)
- Melissa Velez (Associate)
- Krassimira Zourkova (Partner)
- Stephanie Angkadjaja (Associate)
- Eric S. Brin (Associate)
- Martha C. Bringas (Special Projects Attorney)
- Bryan K. Brown (Special Counsel)
- Cynthia L. Burch (Partner)
- Gabriela Chiriboga (Associate)
- Logan J. Dolph (Associate)
- Terence L. Finley (Associate)
- Rachel M. Fisher (Associate)
- Harry E. Garner (Special Counsel)
- Emily C. Grimm (Associate)
- Joyce S. Jun (Partner)
- Jason Y. Kelly (Associate)
- Blaine T. Prober (Associate)
- Parker D. Reed (Associate)
- Kristopher J. Ring (Partner)
- Whitney M. Schwartz (Special Counsel)
- Wendi A. Sklaver (Associate)
- Ahree Song (Associate)
- Sean T. Torres (Special Counsel)
- Thomas L. Van Wyngarden (Partner)
- Casey C. Verst (Associate)
- Charlotte S. Wasserstein (Associate)
- Kathryn T. Zwicker (Associate)
2029 Century Park EastSuite 2600 Los Angeles, CA 90067- 3012
- (310) 788-4471
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 650 Town Center Drive Suite 700 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 - 7122 (714) 386-5708
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 1999 Harrison Street Suite 700 Oakland, CA 94612 - 4704 (415) 293-5800
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP (Main Office) 525 West Monroe Street Chicago, IL 60661 - 3693 (312) 902-5200
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 550 South Tryon Street Suite 2900 Charlotte, NC 28202 - 4213 (704) 444-2000
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 575 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022 - 2585 (212) 940-8800
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP Ste. 4906 Wheelock Square 1717 Nanjing Road West Shanghai 200040 , China +86-21-6039-3222
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 545 East John Carpenter Freeway Suite 300 Irving, TX 75062 - 3964 (972) 587-4100
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 515 South Flower Street Suite 4150 Los Angeles, CA 90071 - 2212 (213) 443-9000
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 111 Congress Avenue Suite 1000 Austin, TX 78701 - 4073 (512) 691-4000
Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP 125 Old Broad Street London EC2N 1AR , England +44-0-20-7776-7620
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 100 Spectrum Center Drive Suite 1050 Irvine, CA 92618 - 4960 (714) 966-6819
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 700 Milam Street Suite 1300 Houston, TX 77002 - 2736 (713) 270-3400
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 2900 K Street NorthWest North Tower - Suite 200 Washington, DC 20007 - 5118 (202) 625-3500
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP 2121 North Pearl Street Suite 1100 Dallas, TX 75201 - 2591 (214) 765-3600
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.