Enter legal issue and location
Detroit Business Services Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- D. Jennifer Andreou (Partner)
- Emily M. Coyle (Partner)
- Theodore L. . Degenhardt IV (Associate)
- Roderick Fracassi (Partner)
- Benjamin M. Glazebrook (Partner)
- Aleasha Hester (Associate)
- Edward J. Higgins (Partner)
- John M. Kuzmich (Associate)
- William J. Lynch (Of Counsel)
- John Wm. Martin (Of Counsel)
- Laurel F. McGiffert (Partner)
- Mitchell McIntyre (Partner)
- Claudia D. Orr (Senior Attorney)
- Michael A. Osman (Associate)
- Stanley A. Prokop (Of Counsel)
- Eric T. Ramar (Associate)
- Mary Catherine Rentz (Partner)
- Kimberly K. Seibert (Partner)
- Michael K. Sheehy (Partner)
- Matthew J. Stanczyk (Partner)
- David R. Stechow (Partner)
- Claire D. Vergara (Associate)
- Hussein S. Berri (Associate)
- Heather Cude (Associate)
- Paul J. Dwaihy (Partner)
- Richard J. Gianino (Partner)
- Jamie Lynn McCutcheon (Associate)
- Alexander R. Baum (Associate)
- John F. Burns (Of Counsel)
- John C. Cahalan (Associate)
150 West JeffersonSuite 800 Detroit, MI 48226
- (248) 901-4040
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. 221 North LaSalle Street Suite 3500 Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 670-6900
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. 201 North Illinois Street 16th Floor Indianapolis, IN 46204 (317) 974-5744
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. (Main Office) 38505 Woodward Avenue Suite 100 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 (248) 901-4000
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. 101 North Washington Square Suite 1200 East Lansing, MI 48933 (517) 333-6598
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. Plaza One Financial Center 111 East Court Street Suite 1B Flint, MI 48502 (810) 232-5100
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. Bridgewater Place 333 Bridge NorthWest Suite 530 Grand Rapids, MI 49504 (616) 752-4600
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. 950 Trade Centre Way Suite 310 Kalamazoo, MI 49002 (269) 382-5935
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. 715 West Washington Street Suite F-1 Marquette, MI 49855 (906) 458-5202
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. 10 South Main Suite 400 Mt. Clemens, MI 48043 (586) 465-7000
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. 406 Bay Street Suite 300 Petoskey, MI 49770 (231) 347-1200
Plunkett Cooney, P.C. 300 East Broad Street Suite 590 Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 629-3000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.