Southfield Medical Malpractice Law Firm
OverviewSince 1964, Lipton Law has been dedicated to standing up for the rights of those injured, abused or neglected due to the negligent, reckless or intentional acts of another. We maintain a tradition of excellence throughout Michigan by putting the needs of our clients first — making sure they have the financial support and resources they need to keep their families afloat when faced with unanticipated injuries and challenges.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.