Enter legal issue and location
Southfield Medical Malpractice Law Firm
OverviewSince 1964, Lipton Law has been dedicated to standing up for the rights of those injured, abused or neglected due to the negligent, reckless or intentional acts of another. We maintain a tradition of excellence throughout Michigan by putting the needs of our clients first — making sure they have the financial support and resources they need to keep their families afloat when faced with unanticipated injuries and challenges.
About Lipton Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Doctor Malpractice
- Emergency Room Errors
- Failure To Diagnose Injuries
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- Stroke Injuries And Misdiagnosis
- Hernia Mesh And Transvaginal Mesh Failure
- Meningitis Steroid Injection Contamination
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Causes Of Truck Accidents
- Truck Accident Investigations
- Cellphone Accidents
- Dangerous Road Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Drunk Driving Accident Victims
- Rollover Accidents
- Wrongful Death – Traffic
- Bus Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Hit While Running, Walking Or Biking
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death & Injury -Motorcycle
- No-Fault Benefit Claims
- Michigan Auto Insurance Policies
- No-Fault Claim Denial
- No-Fault Insurance Benefit Types
- No-Fault Insurance Claim Time Limit
- Nursing Home Abuse And Neglect
- Bedsores And Pressure Sores
- Falls And Related Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Brain Injuries And Ongoing Care
- Denial Of Insurance Claims
- Premises Liability
- Fire And Property Damage Claims
- Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- Product Recall And Liability
- Social Security Benefits
- Marc E. Lipton (Managing Partner)
- Jody B. Lipton (Partner)
- Steffani E. Chocron (Partner)
- Ronald K. Weiner (Partner)
- Kyle Kelly (Attorney)
- Chris J. Camper (Litigation Attorney)
- Ashley M. Voss (Pre-Litigation Attorney)
- Sean M. McNally (Attorney)
- William B. Lipton (In Memoriam 1928 - 2019 - Past Founder and Attorney)
- Mary Freedman (Pre-Litigation Attorney)
- Joel A. Sanfield (Partner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
18930 W. 10 Mile Road Southfield, MI 48075
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.