Enter legal issue and location
Denver Estate Planning Law Firm
4155 East Jewell AvenueSuite 500 Denver, CO 80222- 4509
- (303) 758-8237
The Hughes Law Firm, P.C. Sooper Credit Union 5005 West 60th Avenue Arvada, CO 80003 303-578-4175
The Hughes Law Firm, P.C. Credit Union of Denver 9277 West Alameda Avenue Lakewood, CO 80226 303-578-4175
The Hughes Law Firm, P.C. Highline Professional Center 2 West Dry Creek Circle Suite 100 Littleton, CO 80120 303-578-4175
The Hughes Law Firm, P.C. 11001 W. 120th Avenue Suite 400 Broomfield, CO 80021 303-578-4175
The Hughes Law Firm, P.C. 9223 Park Meadows Drive Lone Tree, CO 80124 303-578-4175
The Hughes Law Firm, P.C. 1755 Telstar Drive Suite 300 Colorado Springs, CO 80920 303-578-4175
The Hughes Law Firm, P.C. Financial Stewards Wealth Management 3500 John F. Kennedy Parkway Suite 300 Fort Collins, CO 80525 303-578-4175
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.