Enter legal issue and location
Westlake Village Civil and Business Litigation Law Firm
- Laura J. Bintliff (Attorney at Law)
- Daniel R. Brown (Attorney at Law)
- Kevin J. Eisenberg (Attorney at Law)
- John B. Floyd (Attorney at Law)
- Rene T. Folse (Of Counsel)
- James K. Lowery (Attorney at Law)
- Robert A. Rose (Attorney at Law)
- Jeffrey N. Sardell (Attorney at Law)
- Phillip M. Scuderi (Attorney at Law)
- Angela J. Shutty (Attorney at Law)
- Troy W. Slaten (Attorney at Law) 1 Reviews
- Kyle R. Uebelhardt (Attorney at Law)
- Anthony S. Cho (Attorney at Law)
- Richard M. Jackman (Of Counsel)
- Peter R. Nelson (Attorney at Law, Partner)
- Karen A. O'Meara (Attorney at Law)
31229 Cedar Valley Drive Westlake Village, CA 91362
- (818) 591-3572
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 100 Oceangate Suite 645 Long Beach, CA 90802 (562) 200-7400
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 1465 Spruce Street Suite H Riverside, CA 92507 (951) 684-6870
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 2045 Orangewood Avenue Suite A Orange, CA 92868 (714) 558-8892
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 6445 North Palm Avenue Suite 110 Fresno, CA 93704 (559) 244-0959
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 101 Moody Court Suite 200 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 (818) 206-9222
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 101 Ygnacio Valley Road Suite 206 Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (510) 452-9556
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 215 North Marengo Avenue Suite 201 Pasadena, CA 91101 (626) 316-5720
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 7525 Metropolitan Drive Suite 304 San Diego, CA 92108 (619) 491-0277
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 916 West Ventura Boulevard Suite 100 Camarillo, CA 93010 (805) 764-2380
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin, LLP 2151 River Plaza Drive Suite 320 Sacramento, CA 95833 (916) 920-1100
Floyd, Skeren & Kelly, LLP 8383 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 800 Beverly Hills, CA 90211 (310) 824-8896
Floyd, Skeren & Kelly, LLP 400 Stimson Avenue Pismo Beach, CA 93449 (805) 556-0503
Floyd, Skeren & Kelly, LLP 4570 South Eastern Avenue Suite 28 Las Vegas, NV 89119 (702) 369-8820
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.